Hey, everyone! Welcome back to my blog, or hello if you’re new here 🙂
I’ve noticed that this year in particular, my planning and goals posts have already been getting a lot of attention (although I’ve only posted two so far… XD) As it turns out, these are actually one of my favourite types of posts to write!
So let’s combine the two – something I love writing, and something you love reading. Boom! February Goals post – sorted.
For those of you who are new to my blog, every month I post a list of my targets for that particular month. At the end of the month, I review the aims I set, and see whether I’ve accomplished them or not.
I skipped this format for January, because I had already posted my yearly goals. But now I’m getting straight back into it.
Without further ado, let’s get started with my list of goals for February!
February Blogging Goals
- Reach 200 followers (ambitious, I know, but I can dream!)
- Keep to my consistent posting schedule!
- Take some nature photos (winter -> spring transition is just beginning…)
- Share my winter photography
- Participate in some form of blogging challenge
February Personal Goals
- Read 4 new books (bringing my yearly challenge mark to 8/30)
- Stream of consciousness journal EVERY NIGHT (again, possibly too ambitious…)
- Drink more water!
- Get to sleep at an earlier hour (I want to feel more refreshed and less grouchy in the mornings)
- Ace all of my upcoming tests… 😊
- Practice horn three times a week
- Perform and win with school choir at upcoming competition
- Work on my Y stand!! (Dance/cheer move)
And… that’s all for today’s post! I have quite a few goals this month, I hope I can accomplish them all.
I hope you’ve enjoyed. Tell me in the comments below – what are YOUR goals for the month of February? And are you still keeping up with your new year’s resolutions?
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed. Have a fabulous weekend, and I’ll see you next Tuesday!