Hello everyone! Today, I’m doing a little checkup on my summer bucket list (if you missed my bucket list post you can find it here), to show you guys how I’m doing with all the tasks.
Please note: This is a scheduled post, and at the moment I’m currently on vacation! We’re camping in England 🙂 I’m going to be writing a travel diary so you can see what I’m getting up to!
And another thing: I’ll be writing another post at the end of summer about the final results of my bucket list. I’ll be explaining in more context what I’ve done for each task. In this post, I’m just stating whether I’ve done it or not. So here is the checkup on my bucket list!
- Go camping. Done!
- Go to an outdoor concert. Done!
- Try something new. Not done.
- Go kayaking. Not done.
Go to a water-park.Not done! I’m actually changing this one to Go to a theme park.
- Go body-boarding. Not done.
- Have a picnic on the beach. Done!
- Spend time with friends. Done!
- Learn a new piece on my French horn. Not done.
- Play LOTS of golf. Done!
- Bake something new.
- Master my Grade 1 piano pieces. Not done.
- Celebrate my violin exam results… when I get them! Done!
- Study and complete all my homework for next year. Not done.
- Go for a long bike ride. Done!
- Swim in an outdoor pool. Done!
- Swim in an indoor pool. Not done.
- Swim in the sea. Done!
- Have a BBQ. Not done.
- Read a new book. Not done.
- Get a MAJOR tan. Done!
- Make popsicles.
- Give my room a mini-makeover. Done!
- Create a summer playlist. Not done.
- Clear out my phone space so I can take hundreds of pictures. Done!
- Go cloud-watching.
- Blog more 😉 Done!
- Create a cute summer look (complete with accessories). Done!
- Relax with family. Done!
- Enjoy myself and create amazing memories ❤ Done!
Thank you all for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed! See you soon 🙂
Incomplete Thinker xx